Thank you for visiting our website!
The Birmingham Periodontal & Implant Centre has been open for specialist treatments since 1997. However there has been a dental practice at 115 Court Oak Road, for well over 60 years. Dr Harold Edwards originally began the practice in 1947 and worked for almost 30 years with his partner and brother-in-law Dr H M Zeffert. When Dr Edwards retired the practice was taken over by one of their associates Dr Anthony Foster who became a partner in 1968. Dr Foster acquired a reputation as an excellent dentist and he worked here full time until 1997.
Dr Boota S Ubhi took over the practice in 1997 after completing his postgraduate specialist studies. Since then the practice has seen major changes including having been renovated twice. The most recent renovation saw the addition of consulting rooms, a dedicated surgical suite and a large postgraduate teaching room added to the building. New staff facilities and a purpose built waiting room were also added to the building at the same time .
The practice has acquired both national and internationally recognised reputation for both its clinical work and for teaching postgraduate courses to qualified dentists.
Incidentally both Dr Zeffert and Dr Foster and their families still come back for treatment!